Thursday, February 11, 2010

CHARLOTTE MACK (IEDP PARTICIPANT PROFILE)

IEDP Policy team: Economic Policy #2 - migration and remittances

Yr/Program: MPP/MS 2010

Area of focus/concentration: Climate Change Policy and International Development

Home State/Country: Rhode Island - AKA - Little Rhody or Rhode Island and Providence Plantations

Interests: nothing says it better than my FB profile "
the mountains, traveling, being a dorky grad student, the fall, amigos near and far, darts, hiking, Planet Earth (the movies), local beer, snowboarding, laughing, RI beaches, snow shoeing, beautiful vistas, NYC and being goofy"

What excites me most about PH: Wow - pretty much everything....but in particular being able to witness the
cultural contrasts between the urban and rural areas. Also, I can't wait to experience the natural environment of the Philippines, because of its location it is a biological "hot spot" , meaning it has some of the most diverse flora and fauna on the planet! Can you say....WHALE SHARKS!!!!

Will you try balut in PH? I almost threw up when I google searched it - Cree is my witness - so NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment