Tuesday, February 2, 2010

CREE JONES (IEDP Participant Profile)

IEDP Policy team: Governance
Year/Program: JD/MPP Candidate 2013
Area of focus/concentration: Quantitative Policy, Development Economics, Human Rights
Home State/Country: Idaho
Interests: Reading good books, watching good movies, photography, traveling, and spending time with my wife.
What excites me most about PH: I spent two years in the Philippines as a church service volunteer from 2001 to 2003. This will be my first trip back. As a member of IEDP I have been able to build a comprehensive overview of why the Philippines runs the way it does and why the economics of the country are the way they are. Questions that I have carried with me for the last nine years are being answered, and I know I will learn even more once we arrive in Manila.
Will you try balut in PH? Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment