Thursday, February 11, 2010

JESSICA LUPO (IEDP PARTICIPANT PROFILE)

IEDP Policy team: Economic Policy: Remittances

Yr/Program: 2nd Year/MPP

Area of focus/concentration: International Economic Development

Home State/Country: New Jersey/USA

Interests: Travel, travel and more travel, trying to get through all the unread books on my bookshelf, watching movies, listening to and playing music, languages.

What excites me most about PH: My studies have focused on Latin America and India, so I am really enjoying learning about the Philippines and its development. I am thrilled to be studying remittances and migration. It’s a fascinating topic! I’m also psyched to experience a new country and to overcome my fear of karaoke!! I’m practicing singing as we speak...Bon Jovi anyone?

Will you try balut in PH? Have I ever turned down food?

No comments:

Post a Comment