Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SONI SHETH (IEDP PARTICIPANT PROFILE)

IEDP Policy team: Health

Yr/Progam: MPH Candidate in 2011

Area of focus/concentration: Health Management and Policy, International Health, Science, Technology and Public Policy

Home State/Country: MI Interests: Photography, travelling, reading great books, teaching and learning all kinds of dance and sitting around a fireplace w/ family and friends

What excites me most about PH: The opportunity to learn about a culture and environment that reminds me a great deal of my own, Indian, and one that I’ve studied for a long time. And the opportunity to try Halo-halo!!

Will you try balut in PH? Not unless I become non-vegetarian before going ☺

Shout-out: Mabuhay!! (translation: Long Live!) A Tagalog saying often used to mean live well and be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment